- Always begin your search for academic help/support by contacting the teachers and discussing your concerns. Communicating directly with your child's teacher is the best place to begin.
Schoology: (Students and parents/guardians MUST have their own account)
- Monitor your weekly progress-check to make sure you've submitted all of your work. Teachers are required to update once every two week.
- Email access to your teacher- write them directly and ask questions. They will respond!
- Explanations and details of daily and long term assignments (Some teacher) still write down assignments.
- If your student is having trouble in a particular class you should arrange to have a meeting with the teacher. Many issues can be resolved by doing this. The best way to contact a teacher is through email. It is important that you contact the teacher first if there is an issue within the classroom
- Schools are no longer allowed to to make referrals to private adult tutors.
- Peer tutoring is available at our after school homework club, please contact Mrs. Bassett for more information. email@example.com
Contra Costa County Library Homework Help:
- The Contra Costa Library has one on one, online homework help at www.ccclib.org with a valid library card.
- Homework support and tips for parents and students: www.homeworkclub.org
- Support for children and families with learning and attentional difference: www.abilityrc.com