- Technology Resources
Accessing your child’s grades:
Please use either Fire Fox or Google Chrome as your browser when setting up this account.
- Once you are logged in go to the top of the screen to “Select a Student” and drop down to your students name
- On the far left of the screen click on “Reports”
- Select the report you are looking for (e.g. 1st semester ending grades click on “Portal 1st Semester Grade Report”)
Please note that semester grades are the only grade that gets posted to transcript
- To see your students entire academic history click on “Transcripts”. This will include previous years in middle school.
Forgot your password?
- Click on the Forgot your password link on the Campus login screen. Enter your Campus username. An email will be sent to your recovery email address.
- Click the unique hyperlink contained within the email. You will be directed to a new screen where you can enter a new password for your account.
- Enter your new password and save. You can now log into Campus using your existing Campus username and the new password.
Forgot your username?
- Click on the Forgot username link on the Campus login screen.
- Input your Recovery email address in the field. Click Continue. An email will be sent to that email address with you username information. Use the link in the email to log into the portal.
If you are still having issues logging in or don't remember what your recovery email is please contact us for help. Please include your name and the issue are you having.