Joining the Parent-Teacher Association (PTA) is a great way to stay informed about our school community, connect with other families, and have a greater say in the decisions that shape our school. While your membership does not obligate you to participate in PTA meetings, events, and programs; it does give you the opportunity to provide a voice to make a difference in our school community. Your membership also helps us to provide programs and support throughout the year to our students and staff.
These are some of the programs that Iron Horse Middle School PTA organizes - many of which are FREE!
● School Community Events: Family Fun Night ~ Movie Night ~ Jaguar Camp ~ 8th Grade Party ~ Career Day ~
● School Community Programs: ~ Reflections Art Program ~ Spirit Wear ~ Student of the Month ~ Sister School Program ~
● Staff Appreciation & Support: Staff Holiday Luncheon ~ Teacher Appreciation Week ~ Monthly Treats ~ Teacher Start-Up Supplies ~
● Health & Wellness: Red Ribbon Week ~ Words Matter Week ~
● Communication: Weekly Newsletter ~ Social Media Updates ~
● Collaboration: Works with Principal, EdFund, District, Council PTA and State PTA to provide the best community school experience possible for all Iron Horse families.
In addition to supporting the above programs for your student and school community, your PTA membership gives you access to discounts and exclusive benefits offered to PTA members by the California State PTA and the National PTA, listed here: https://capta.org/join/member-perks/
Thank you for supporting your child, school, and community!
We are looking forward to an exciting 2023-2024 school year and hope to see you all at a school event, or even at a PTA meeting! Go Jaguars!
Iron Horse Middle School PTA