STEP 1: Enroll your child in the district by going to the district website
and clicking “Enroll Your Child” under Quick Links.
- Complete the district online application. Please note that you need to use Google Chrome or Firefox as your browser.
- Once the application is complete, print the summary.
STEP 2: Once step 1 is complete, come to Iron Horse Middle School to complete the onsite registration.
Bring the following documents to your appointment:
- Printed Online Summary Application
- Proof of Residency paperwork (original mortgage or original lease agreement)
- A current utility bill
- Parent/guardian photo I.D.
- Student’s birth certificate or passport
- Student’s immunization records
** Please note that enrollment cannot be processed without all of these documents, so please come prepared. See the district site for details on Proof of Residency and immunization requirements.